<iframe src=”http://www.iplayerhd.com/playerframe/progressive/EDBA8950-1CFE-4E64-9B7F-BA771B6FBF0D.aspx?autostart=false&width=640&height=385&cbartype=bottom” width=”640″ height=”385″ frameborder=”no”></iframe>
You need more than just a home inspection, you need the professionals you can depend on even after the job is done. That’s why we back all of our home inspections with a 90 Day Limited Structural and Mechanical Warranty.
How to use your 90 Day Warranty:
- Your 90 Day Limited Structural and Mechanical Warranty comes with your home inspection. This warranty is valid 90 from the date of the inspection, or 22 days after closing, whichever comes later. You will always have at least 22 days worth of coverage.
- This warranty covers repairs to items that we have found to be in good working condition at the time of the inspection that are listed within the warranty.
- You will never have a deductible to pay
- Claims will be handled within 72 hours of submission.
- This warranty may work in conjunction with another warranty
Items cover include but are not limited to:
- Water heaters
- Gas lines
- Drain lines
- Electrical wiring
- Main service panel
- Roof leak repair
- Air condition
- & more!
Call today and schedule your home inspection to get the peace of mind and protection you deserve.