Rancho Santa Fe Home Inspection
Red Rock Home Inspections takes the worry out of home buying, and provides the peace of mind you deserve. Having a home inspection prior to closing on escrow can save you time and money by making you aware of the areas of major concern. We understand that your home is more than just a roof over your head.
Some of the major components observed during your home inspection include the roof and it’s components, exterior, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, foundation, structural, interior items and much much more. We use moisture meters to detect for the presence of excessive moisture conditions, which can contribute to decay and mold. We use wireless technology to inspect 2nd story roofs.
Your home inspection report is delivered in a .pdf digital format and will include pictures and any video taken. Crawlspaces are included for no additional charge.
Red Rock Home Inspections is there for your during and after you buy your new home. As a veteran and family owned business, we take great pride in the service we provide and are passionate about the work that we do. Ask about our military and senior discounts. To schedule your home inspection, call us today.
Home Inspections in Vista, Oceanside, Carlsbad, San Marcos, Encinitas, Escondido, Cardiff by the sea, Del Mar, La Jolla, Rancho Santa Fe, Mira Mesa and surrounding San Diego regions. We also provide home inspections in Temecula and southern Riverside county.
TYPES OF INSPECTIONS
- Residential Property Inspections
- Mobile Home Inspections
- Pool and Spa Inspections
- Seller’s Pre-Listing Inspections
- Home Buyer’s Inspections
- Annual Maintenance Inspections
- 4-Point Insurance Inspections
- Multi-Unit Dwelling Inspections
- Condo Inspections
- Crawl Space Inspections
- Re-Inspections (FREE!)
FULL HOUSE INSPECTION SERVICES IN SAN DIEGO
- Swimming Pools & Spas
- Roof, Vents, Flashings and Trim
- Gutters & Downspouts
- Skylight, Chimney and other Roof Penetrations
- Decks, Stoops, Porches, Walkways & Railings
- Eaves, Soffits and Fascia
- Grading & Drainage
- Basement, Foundation and Crawlspace
- Water Penetration and Foundation Movement
- Heating and Cooling Systems
- Main-Water Shutoff
- Water Heating System
- Interior Plumbing Fixtures & Faucets
- Drainage Sump Pumps w/Accessible Floats
- Electrical Service Line & Meter Box
- Main Disconnect and Service Amperage
- Electrical Panel(s), Breakers and Fuses
- Garage Doors, Safety Sensors and Openers
- Fireplace Damper Door & Hearth
- Grounding & Bonding
- Insulation and Ventilation
- GFCI’s and AFCI’s…and much more!
Red Rock Home Inspections delivers the peace of mind you need when dealing with your real estate transaction. Your best interest is our top priority when it comes to providing you with the information you need before deciding to commit to a substantial investment. Equipped with the knowledge necessary to form an educated decision puts you in the driver’s seat and enables you to make informed decisions.
Your home inspection is a physical examination of the property to identify material defects, safety hazards and conditions conducive to defects and hazards. General maintenance items will be in the report if they can lead to a greater problem over time. Some of the items covered in the home inspection include:
- Heating/Air (HVAC)
- Structural assembly
- Moisture Intrusion
- Appliances (including a RecallChek report)
- Deck Construction
- Swimming Pools and Spas
We will provide you with a detailed report within 24 hours of the inspection. The report will be color coded and very easy to read. Included in your home inspection report will be pictures and any video taken. The report will then be e-mailed in a .pdf format. If you have any questions at any time, please contact our office and we’ll be available to assist you.