Solana Beach Home Inspection
When looking for home inspectors in Solana Beach, hire the best – hire Red Rock Home Inspections!
Home Inspections in Solana Beach, CA and San Diego County
Red Rock Home Inspections takes the worry out of home buying, and provides the peace of mind you deserve. Having a home inspection prior to closing on escrow can save you time and money by making you aware of the areas of major concern. We understand that your home is more than just a roof over your head.
Some of the major components observed during your home inspection include the roof and it’s components, exterior, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, foundation, structural, interior items and much much more. We use moisture meters to detect for the presence of excessive moisture conditions, which can contribute to decay and mold. We use wireless technology to inspect 2nd story roofs.
Your home inspection report is delivered in a .pdf digital format and will include pictures and any video taken. Crawlspaces are included for no additional charge.
Red Rock Home Inspections is there for your during and after you buy your new home. As a veteran and family owned business, we take great pride in the service we provide and are passionate about the work that we do. Ask about our military and senior discounts. To schedule your home inspection, call us today.
Home Inspections in Vista, Oceanside, Carlsbad, San Marcos, Encinitas, Escondido, Cardiff by the sea, Del Mar, La Jolla, Rancho Santa Fe, Mira Mesa and surrounding San Diego regions. We also provide home inspections in Temecula and southern Riverside county.
TYPES OF INSPECTIONS
- Residential Property Inspections
- Mobile Home Inspections
- Pool and Spa Inspections
- Seller’s Pre-Listing Inspections
- Home Buyer’s Inspections
- Annual Maintenance Inspections
- 4-Point Insurance Inspections
- Multi-Unit Dwelling Inspections
- Condo Inspections
- Crawl Space Inspections
- Re-Inspections (FREE!)
FULL HOUSE INSPECTION SERVICES IN SAN DIEGO
- Roof, Vents, Flashings and Trim
- Gutters & Downspouts
- Skylight, Chimney and other Roof Penetrations
- Decks, Stoops, Porches, Walkways & Railings
- Eaves, Soffits and Fascia
- Grading & Drainage
- Basement, Foundation and Crawlspace
- Water Penetration and Foundation Movement
- Heating and Cooling Systems
- Main-Water Shutoff
- Water Heating System
- Interior Plumbing Fixtures & Faucets
- Drainage Sump Pumps w/Accessible Floats
- Electrical Service Line & Meter Box
- Main Disconnect and Service Amperage
- Electrical Panel(s), Breakers and Fuses
- Garage Doors, Safety Sensors and Openers
- Fireplace Damper Door & Hearth
- Grounding & Bonding
- Insulation and Ventilation
- GFCI’s and AFCI’s…and much more!
Red Rock Home Inspections is your premiere North County Home Inspection company. Located in Vista, CA, we provide home inspection services across San Diego county and surrounding regions.
Red Rock Home Inspections delivers the peace of mind you need when dealing with your real estate transaction. Your best interest is our top priority when it comes to providing you with the information you need before deciding to commit to a substantial investment. Equipped with the knowledge necessary to form an educated decision puts you in the driver’s seat and enables you to make informed decisions.
Your home inspection is a physical examination of the property to identify material defects, safety hazards and conditions conducive to defects and hazards. General maintenance items will be in the report if they can lead to a greater problem over time. Some of the items covered in the home inspection include:
- Heating/Air (HVAC)
- Structural assembly
- Moisture Intrusion
- Appliances (including a RecallChek report)
- Deck Construction
We will provide you with a detailed report within 24 hours of the inspection. The report will be color coded and very easy to read. Included in your home inspection report will be pictures and any video taken. The report will then be e-mailed in a .pdf format. If you have any questions at any time, please contact our office and we’ll be available to assist you.
Why hire Red Rock Home Inspections?
- Empowered decisions – You will have the information you need to make a smart and educated decision on the purchase of your new home. You will be confident in the choices you decide to make.
- Peace of mind – You will have peace of mind in knowing that your best interest are being looked after. We are passionate about our service and as such, we inspect every home as if our family were personally moving in.
- Certified – InterNACHI certified. Reports meet or exceed ASHI, InterNACHI, and CREIA standards for home inspection. As a certified member of InterNACHI, I have access to the best continuing education opportunities and information available in the world.
- Fast Reports – Delivered within 24 hrs.
- Picture and Video Reports – Easy to read reports that include pictures and video to provide the confidence you deserve when deciding how to proceed with your purchase.
Why a home inspection?
Home inspections are a time for gathering as much information as you can about the overall condition and state of a property to make an informed decision whether or not to purchase a property. A home inspection report not only will provide peace of mind, but also the potential for leverage when negotiating the final purchase price of the home. You will save a lot of potential headache and money by having the foresight of a home inspection. Peace of mind and providing information is our commitment to you.
Your home inspection in Solana Beach, Ca will be a general overview of the home major mechanical and structural components. It will be a non-invasive examination of readily accessible components within the property. A home inspection does not include any engineering tests, geological surveys, water quality testing, well inspections, mold spore laboratory testing, septic and sewer inspections or any other type of specific inspection not explicitly covered and contained within the inspection agreement. If at any time you have a question regarding a specific item or a potential concern, please don’t hesitate to ask. If the inspector identifies an area of concern, he may recommend further specialized testing or evaluation by a qualified and licensed individual of the trade regarding the issue encountered.
At Red Rock Home Inspections, we understand you want a company that goes above and beyond to look out for your best interest. That’s why we include a RecallChek and a 90 day home warranty with every home inspection we provide.
What is RecallChek?
RecallChek is the first service for consumer recalls in the United States and has compiled over 210 million recalls from public records, to create a fail-safe system to check for dangerous flaws with home appliances.
What is the 90 Day Warranty?
You need more than just a home inspection, you need professionals you can depend on even after the job is done. That’s why we back all of our inspections with a 90 Day Limited Structural and Mechanical Warranty.
Meet the owner and lead inspector
Welcome and thank you for visiting Red Rock Home Inspections. My name is Keith Silvas and I am the owner and lead inspector. I am a certified member of the International Association of Home Inspectors, the largest home inspection organization in the world. I have over 10 years of related construction experience working on everything from residential wiring to commercial gas station builds. I am a veteran of the Seabees, the construction battalions of the Navy. I pride myself on quality and I inspect every home as if my family were moving into it. Thank you for the opportunity to be of service, I look forward to assisting you during your home buying experience.
Call 760-675-5463 to schedule your San Diego
Home Inspection or Schedule Online.
Solana Beach Home Inspection
Solana Beach Home Inspections Done By The Best In The Business!